Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4
- Cut a cross in the base of smaller Brussels sprouts, cutting larger ones in half
- Bring the vegetable stock to a simmer in a saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the sprouts and simmer for 6-8 minutes until the sprouts are softened slightly but still retain some bite. Drain in a colander and set aside
- Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat and cook the garlic for two minutes. Add the cannellini beans and the Brussels sprouts
- Transfer to a baking dish and sprinkle over the Parmesan and pine nuts. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden on top.
488kcals, 9.6g fat (4.7g saturated), 73.7g carbs (3.4g sugars), 29.4g protein, 22.3g fibre, 0.177g sodium
IrishChristmasDinner30-minute mealsLow-fatSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinCuisinesDinner partyComfort foodMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Irish
Italian wedding soup