Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the meringue:
For the filling:
- Preheat the Neff CircoTherm at 120⁰C. Pour the egg whites into the bowl of a mixer with the beating whisk attached. Start on the slowest speed and whisk increasing the speed to the highest over about a minute. Whisk until stiff but not dry.
- Gradually whisk in the caster and soft brown sugars, a tablespoon at a time whisking for a few seconds between each addition. Adding the sugar slowly helps build up the volume of the meringue.
- When all the sugar has been added, whisk for a further minute. Fold in the corn flour, white wine vinegar and the pistachios.
- Use a small amount of meringue to stick a piece of parchment paper onto the universal pan. Spoon the meringue into circles about 7 cm across. Use the back of a spoon to make a small indentation in each to allow for filling.
- Place in the oven; turn the temperature down to 110⁰ Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Turn the oven off and leave to cool in the oven for another hour. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Fill with cream and raspberries and garnish with mint leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Neff
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR