Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a large pan or wok, cook the bacon until crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Drain all but two tablespoons of the bacon fat from the pan.
- Cook the onion in the bacon fat over a medium heat for three minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another three minutes.
- Add the rice, breaking up any large lumps. Add the peas and stir to combine everything.
- Push the rice to one side of the pan and pour the beaten eggs into the other side. Add the chilli flakes to the eggs and scramble them, stirring, until fluffy. Stir the eggs into the rice.
- Add the soy sauce and sesame oil and stir to combine. Increase the heat to medium-high, season with black pepper and cook for another 4-5 minutes. Crumble in the crispy bacon.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and fry the four whole eggs until cooked to your liking.
- Divide the fried rice between serving bowls, scatter with the spring onions and top with the fried eggs.
Note: Coconut oil can be used as an alternative to vegetable oil, if you wish.
Per serving: 883kcals, 24.6g fat (6.5g saturated), 130.1g carbs, 3.8g sugars, 32g protein, 4.7g fibre, 1.257g sodium