Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Put the potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water and bring to a simmer over a medium heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until just tender. Drain and allow to steam dry for 3-4 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium- high heat oil. Add the onion, season with salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Add the turmeric, cumin, garam masala and coriander and cook for one minute.
- Add the potatoes, peas and chopped tomato and toss to coat. Cook for 3-5 minutes longer.
- Serve on plates or in lunchboxes, topped with chopped spring onions, fresh coriander and a few dollops of natural yoghurt.
Per Serving: 385kcals, 15.3g fat (3.3g saturated), 55.5g carbs (10.3g sugars), 9.1g protein, 10.6g fibre, 0.118g sodium
Popular in Indian
Quick prawn korma