1 French baguette, thinly sliced into 20-24 rounds
450g seedless red grapes, stems removed
1 tbsp olive oil
180g blue cheese, at room temperature
Honey, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the baguette slices on a large baking tray and place in the oven for five minutes until lightly golden. Remove to a wire rack and allow to cool. Leave the oven on.
- Place the grapes on a large baking tray. Drizzle with the oil and toss gently to coat.
- Roast the grapes for 20-25 minutes until soft and slightly shrivelled. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Spread each toasted baguette slice with some of the blue cheese and top each one with 2-3 roasted grapes. Drizzle lightly with honey and serve.
Per Serving 66kcals, 2.9g fat (1.5g saturated), 7.9g carbs, 4g sugars, 2.5g protein, 0g fibre, 0.148g sodium