Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the baguette slices on a large baking tray and place in the oven for five minutes until lightly golden. Remove to a wire rack and allow to cool. Leave the oven on.
- Place the grapes on a large baking tray. Drizzle with the oil and toss gently to coat.
- Roast the grapes for 20-25 minutes until soft and slightly shrivelled. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Spread each toasted baguette slice with some of the blue cheese and top each one with 2-3 roasted grapes. Drizzle lightly with honey and serve.
Per Serving 66kcals, 2.9g fat (1.5g saturated), 7.9g carbs, 4g sugars, 2.5g protein, 0g fibre, 0.148g sodium
Popular in Christmas
Mini veggie mushroom Wellingtons