Cornmeal, to dust
1 x 300g pizza base
2 large tomatoes, sliced
½ tsp dried oregano
2 tsp dried basil
180g Denny Smoked Rashers, roughly chopped and cooked until crisp
120g Mozzarella, grated
80g goat’s cheese, crumbled
100g rocket leaves
1 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Sprinkle a worktop with a bit of cornmeal and roll out the dough to fit a large baking tray. Crimp the edges to form a crust around the edges.
- Arrange the tomato slices over the dough and sprinkle with the oregano and half of the basil. Top with the bacon pieces and cheeses.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the crust is crisp and the cheeses have melted.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and remaining basil.
- When the pizza comes out of the oven, top with the rocket and drizzle over the mayonnaise sauce.
Per serving: 821 kcals, 58.4g fat (17.4g saturated), 45g carbohydrates, 4.7g sugars, 29.2g protein, 3.8g fibre, 1.87g sodium