5 biscotti, roughly crushed
600ml double cream
125g dark chocolate, broken into chunks 100g Nutella
3 egg whites
100g caster sugar
- Line a 900g loaf tin with baking paper. Add two of the crumbled biscotti into the bottom of the tin, distributing evenly.
- Put half of the cream in a pan and gently bring to a simmer. Meanwhile, put the chocolate and Nutella in a bowl.
- When the cream is just simmering, pour over the chocolate and Nutella and leave it to melt, stirring occasionally. Set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Beat the egg whites in a clean mixing bowl until stiff, then add the sugar and beat again until you have a thick, shiny meringue.
- Whisk the remaining cream to stiff peaks. Gently fold the whipped egg whites and cream into the chocolate, followed by the hazelnuts and remaining biscotti chunks.
- Carefully transfer the mixture into the loaf tin. Cover with cling lm and place in the freezer for at least ve hours, or overnight if possible.
- Remove from the freezer and leave to sit for 15 minutes before slicing to serve.
Per Serving: 602kcals, 46g fat (25.5g saturated), 42.6g carbs (32.4g sugars), 7.9g protein, 2.4g bre, 0.099g sodium