Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the cream, sugar, vanilla and two tablespoons of Biscoff spread until thick.
- Pour the cooled espresso into a shallow dish. Dip both sides of each lady finger into the coffee and arrange into the base of a 20cm square dish. Spoon a layer of the cream mixture on top and drizzle with the melted Biscoff spread.
- Dip each Lotus biscuit in the coffee and layer on top of the cream. Add the remaining cream mixture.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of one hour, or overnight if possible.
- Drizzle more Biscoff spread on top and sprinkle with crushed Lotus biscuits. Dust with some cocoa powder before serving.
Per serving: 503kcals, 38.1g fat (4g saturated), 36.8g carbs, 19.5g sugars, 2.5g protein, 0.3g fibre, 0.048g sodium
Popular in No-bake
Ginger biscuit log