Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the potato cakes
- Mix the mashed potato, cabbage, egg, flour, spring onion and parsley together. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Shape into eight patties. Place a pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil. Fry the potato cakes for approximately four minutes on either side until golden brown.
- Set the potato cakes aside and sauté the spinach in the same pan until wilted. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to the pan and fry the eggs.
- Butter the toast generously and top with the sautéed spinach, potato cakes, fried egg, sliced avocado and rocket. Season with black pepper before serving.
Per serving 600kcals, 29g fat (5.8g saturated), 66.1g carbs, 2g sugars, 21g protein, 9.1g fibre, 0.395g sodium
Popular in Sandwiches
Ultimate Christmas leftover sandwich
17 days ago