900g chicken wings
1 tbsp salt
For the glaze:
150g brown sugar
4 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp hot sauce
- Place the wings in an even layer in a baking dish. Sprinkle on all sides with salt. Pour the stout over the wings until completely covered (add additional stout if necessary). Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to six hours.
- Remove the wings and rinse well. Dry thoroughly with kitchen paper.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high.
- In a bowl, stir together all of the ingredients for the glaze.
- Brush the chicken wings with the glaze until well coated.
- Barbecue the wings on all sides for 25-30 minutes until cooked throughout, brushing with extra glaze every few minutes.
Per serving 595kcals, 17.3g fat (4.6g saturated), 38.7g carbs, 36.5g sugars, 65.8g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.989g sodium