Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C/140˚C/gas mark 3. Grease and line an 18 x 25cm tin.
- Mix the seeds and nuts in a roasting tin, then toast in the oven for 5-8 minutes until just fragrant.
- Meanwhile, warm the butter, maple syrup and peanut butter in a saucepan, stirring until butter has melted.
- Add the oats, cinnamon, toasted nuts and seeds, stirring until well coated.
- Scrape the mix into the tin, pressing down lightly into an even layer, then bake for 30 minutes or until lovely and golden in colour.
- Once removed from the oven, use a knife to score the cuts for the bars. Leave to cool completely in the tin.
- Once fully cooled, remove from the tin and slice, using the scored marks as a guide.
Per serving: 350k cals, 22.5g fat (8.5g saturated), 32.3g carbs (8.7g sugars), 7.5g protein, 4.7g fibre, 0.087g sodium
Popular in Biscuits & cookies
Gingerbread sandwich cookies