100g good-quality barbecue sauce
2 chicken fillets, cubed
1 tbsp olive oil
2 prepared pizza bases
300g mozzarella, grated
1 red and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
½ a courgette, sliced
1 red onion, thinly sliced
Chilli flakes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a bowl, mix two tablespoons of the barbecue sauce with the chicken and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and cook the chicken for 8-10 minutes or until fully cooked throughout. Set aside.
- Place the pizza bases on two baking trays. Spread with the remaining barbecue sauce, leaving a 1-2cm border around the edges.
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese and spread the toppings evenly over both pizzas. Add the cooked chicken.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Sprinkle with some chilli flakes to add some heat, if desired.
388kcals, 12.7g fat (2.8g saturated), 43.8g carbs (9.3g sugars), 23.6g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.441g sodium