Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Spread the sauce over in a thin, even layer, leaving a 1cm border around the edges.
- Arrange the chicken over the sauce, then scatter over the cheeses.
- Starting at one of the short ends, roll the pastry up as tightly as possible. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Ask an adult to slice the roll into 12 even pieces, and then lay them flat on a baking tray.
- Brush each pinwheel with a little bit of the beaten egg, then bake for 12-15 minutes until they are puffed and golden.
- Insert a ice lolly stick into each pinwheel and serve like a lollipop.
Per Serving: 198 kcal, 12.2g fat (3.5g saturated), 15g carbs (2.2g sugars), 7g protein, 0g fibre, 0.213g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes