Zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 garlic cloves, crushed
8 lamb cutlets, French trimmed
Salt and black pepper
3 courgettes, chopped into finger-sized pieces
Handful of fresh mint leaves
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
4 spring onions, finely chopped
150g Feta, crumbled
- In a sealable bag, combine four tablespoons of olive oil with the lemon juice and garlic. Add the lamb cutlets and some salt and black pepper. Seal the bag and squash with your hands so that the marinade coats the lamb chops on all sides. Marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the barbecue to a medium-high heat.
- Brush the courgettes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the lamb chops from the marinade, shaking off any excess. Cook the chops and courgettes on the barbecue for 2-3 minutes per side until tender and charred.
- Transfer the courgettes to a platter. Scatter over the lemon zest, mint, chilli, spring onions and Feta. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil and add some more salt or black pepper if needed. Toss gently to combine, then top with the lamb chops and serve.
Per Serving: 469kcals, 21.8g fat (10.5g saturated), 7.5g carbs, 3.3g sugars, 58.9g protein, 1.8g fibre, 0.608g sodium