Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a sealable bag, combine four tablespoons of olive oil with the lemon juice and garlic. Add the lamb cutlets and some salt and black pepper. Seal the bag and squash with your hands so that the marinade coats the lamb chops on all sides. Marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the barbecue to a medium-high heat.
- Brush the courgettes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the lamb chops from the marinade, shaking off any excess. Cook the chops and courgettes on the barbecue for 2-3 minutes per side until tender and charred.
- Transfer the courgettes to a platter. Scatter over the lemon zest, mint, chilli, spring onions and Feta. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil and add some more salt or black pepper if needed. Toss gently to combine, then top with the lamb chops and serve.
Per Serving: 469kcals, 21.8g fat (10.5g saturated), 7.5g carbs, 3.3g sugars, 58.9g protein, 1.8g fibre, 0.608g sodium
Gluten-freeDinnerLow sugarDiabetic-friendlyLow carb30-minute mealsSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinFamily mealsCuisinesBarbecueMediterraneanFree-fromQuick and easyMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Roast leg of lamb with spring vegetables