Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Slit each banana lengthwise along the inside of its curve, slicing through the skin and into the flesh but being careful not to slice all the way through. Leave the skins on.
- Put 1-2 teaspoons each of the marshmallows and chocolate chips into each slit.
- Wrap each banana tightly in tin foil, being sure to seal the ends.
- Ask an adult to place the wrapped bananas on a hot barbecue, seam side up, for 7-8 minutes.
- Ask an adult to remove the bananas from the grill and carefully open the tin foil. Use a spoon to scoop out bites of the banana and the chocolate-marshmallow topping.
Per serving: 165kcals, 2g fat (1.2g saturated), 38g carbs, 21.8g sugars, 1.8g protein, 3.3g fibre, 0.013g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
If you like peanut butter, try spreading a little crunchy peanut butter over each banana before you add the toppings.
Popular in Low-fat
Easy garlic chilli chicken with noodles