Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the compote:
For the pancakes:
- Combine all of the ingredients for the compote in a saucepan. Cook over a medium heat for five minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the fruit has softened. Set aside.
- For the pancakes, combine the oats, bananas, eggs, cinnamon and flour in the bowl of a food processor. Whizz together until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and brush with some sunflower oil. Add a ladleful of batter into the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes per side until golden.
- Transfer to a plate to keep warm and repeat until all the batter is used.
- Stack the pancakes with some yoghurt and compote between the layers. Sprinkle on some chopped nuts and blueberries, then serve.
Per serving: 367kcals, 10g fat (2.1g saturated), 60.1g carbs (24.6g sugars), 11.2g protein, 6.5g fibre, 0.064g sodium
Gluten-freeBreakfast & BrunchPancakesAmericanPancake TuesdaySpecial OccasionsKidsCuisinesMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Hummus with chilli oil and crispy chickpeas