For the compote:
200g frozen mixed berries
2 tbsp orange juice
50g Siúcra Caster Sugar
For the pancakes:
2 ripe bananas
1 tsp cinnamon
50g self-raising flour
Sunflower oil, for cooking
- Combine all of the ingredients for the compote in a saucepan. Cook over a medium heat for five minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the fruit has softened. Set aside.
- For the pancakes, combine the oats, bananas, eggs, cinnamon and flour in the bowl of a food processor. Whizz together until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and brush with some sunflower oil. Add a ladleful of batter into the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes per side until golden.
- Transfer to a plate to keep warm and repeat until all the batter is used.
- Stack the pancakes with some yoghurt and compote between the layers. Sprinkle on some chopped nuts and blueberries, then serve.