3 medium ripe bananas
½ tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
50g white sugar
50g brown sugar
2 tbsp honey
3½ tsp gluten-free baking powder
¾ tsp sea salt
½ tsp cinnamon
175ml almond milk
120g ground almonds
155g gluten-free flour
195g gluten free pure oats
- Preheat oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and spray a loaf tin with cooking spray.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl. Add the vanilla, egg, coconut oil and both sugars, and whisk vigorously to combine. Add the honey, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and almond milk and whisk again.
- Add the ground almonds, flour and oats and stir until the mixture is even. Transfer into the prepared loaf tin.
- Bake for 1-1¼ hours, checking after one hour, until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Allow the bread to cool in the tin for at least 45 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and allow to finish cooling completely before cutting.
Per serving: 365kcals, 16.4g fat (8g saturated), 51.4g carbs, 19.1g sugars, 7.6g protein, 6.8g fibre, 0.199g sodium