Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Grease a 12-cup mini muffin tin with coconut oil and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, brown sugar, almond milk and vanilla extract. MIcrowave on high for 30 seconds. Add the mashed banana and stir to combine well.
- Wrap the grated courgette in kitchen paper and squeeze out any excess water. Add to the banana mixture and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flours, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and salt. Add the wet ingredients into the dry and stir to combine.
- Spoon the batter into the greased muffin tin, dividing it evenly. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Note: dairy-free milk(of choice) can be used as an alternative to unsweetened almond milk, if you wish.
Per mini muffin (per serving): 153kcals, 7.3g fat (5.9g saturated), 20.9g carbs, 6.9g sugars, 2.1g protein, 1.8g fibre, 0.02g sodium