Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the bananas, apple, coconut oil and water. Whizz until smooth.
- Add the cinnamon and the flaxseed or chia seeds. Whizz until combined.
- Add the oats and whizz to combine well.
- Divide evenly between the cups of the muffin tin. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes, then transfer to
Per Serving: 167kcals, 6.6g fat (4.3g saturated), 25.1g carbs (5.8g sugars), 3.6g protein, 3.6g fibre, 0.003g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR