Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Place a pan of water at the bottom of oven.
- Stir together the crushed wafers, butter and two tablespoons of the espresso until combined. Press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 23cm springform tin. Bake for 10 minutes until fragrant, then remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese, mascarpone, sugar and remaining espresso in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Gently mix in the eggs and flour until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the crust. Place the tin in the middle of the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes until just set. When cooked, turn off the oven and open the door slightly. Leave to cool in the oven for 20 minutes, then remove and leave to cool completely.
- Dust the cocoa powder over the top, pipe dollops of whipped cream around the edges and refrigerate for at least three hours before serving.
Per serving: 483kcals, 31.5g fat (17.5g saturated), 43.7g carbs, 31.2g sugars, 7.9g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.236g sodium
Popular in Cheesecake
Mini Easter Cheesecakes by Dr.Oetker