100g leftover Christmas cake, crumbled
30g butter, at room temperature
2 pears, halved and cored
2 tsp brown sugar
Cream, custard or ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- In a bowl, combine the Christmas cake and oats. Use your fingers to work in the butter until evenly combined.
- Fill each pear half with the Christmas cake crumble. Sprinkle each with brown sugar.
- Place in a shallow baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until the pears are soft and the crumble is golden brown.
- Serve with cream, custard or ice cream.
Per Serving 296kcals, 10.2g fat (4.3g saturated), 49.8g carbs, 19.4g sugars, 4.4g protein, 6.8g fibre, 0.14g sodium