Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sea trout:
For the greens:
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6. Lightly grease a baking dish with oil.
- Place the fish in the prepared baking dish and lightly brush the top of each fillet with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, oats, garlic, dill, lemon zest and some salt and black pepper. Use the mixture to top the sea trout, pressing down lightly.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the sea trout is opaque and flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, toast the flaked almonds in a dry pan over a medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the same pan over a medium heat. Cook the shallots for 2-3 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
- Turn the heat to medium-high. Add the broccoli and cook for two minutes. Stir in the kale and continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes until the broccoli is tender and the kale has wilted. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the lemon zest, juice and almonds. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve warm with the baked sea trout.
Per serving: 390kcals, 19.9g fat (2.9g saturated), 16.6g carbs (1.4g sugars), 36.3g protein, 3.8g fibre, 0.131g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free