120g chorizo, skin removed, chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
Salt and black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
4 fresh hake fillets
400ml tomato and chilli sauce (homemade or shop-bought)
Roasted baby potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and lighty grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook for 3-4 minutes until it is slightly crispy and its oils have been released.
- Transfer the chorizo with its oil into a food processor. Add the breadcrumbs, lemon zest, seasoning and half of the olive oil. Whizz into even crumbs.
- Place the hake fillets in the prepared baking dish and brush the tops with the remaining olive oil. Heap the crumbs onto the hake and pat down firmly to completely cover the top of each fillet. Pour the tomato and chilli sauce around the fish.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is opaque and the chorizo crumb is golden. Serve with the tomato and chilli sauce, some roasted baby potatoes and green beans.
Per serving 589kcals, 60.5g fat (4.9g saturated), 17.1g carbs, 1.1g sugars, 74.4g protein, 0.8g fibre, 0.73g sodium