4 x cod fillets
Salt and black pepper
1 x 400g tin of coconut milk
1 x 2cm piece of fresh ginger, grated
2 tbsp green curry paste
Fresh coriander, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a small saucepan over a medium-high heat, combine the coconut milk, ginger and curry paste and whisk until smooth. Heat through for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour a thin layer of the curry sauce into a large baking dish. Place the fish on top and cover with the remaining sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer the fish to serving plates and top generously with coriander. Serve with rice and extra sauce.
Per serving: 380kcals, 24.5g fat (21.2g saturated), 8.3g carbs, 3.4g sugars, 25.1g protein, 2.6g fibre, 0.567g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
Use reduced-fat coconut milk if you’re counting calories or worried about your fat intake.