Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the potato slices in a large pot with the stock, leek and garlic. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes until the potatoes are just tender.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking dish and add the rocket in a layer. Place the fish fillets on top of the rocket, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Divide the fish and potatoes between two plates and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh dill.
Note: Fish stock can be used as an alternative to vegetable stock, if you wish.
Per serving: 391kcals, 10g fat (1.7g saturated), 39.4g carbs, 4.3g sugars, 37.6g protein, 6g fibre, 0.469g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Pistachio crumbed salmon