Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 170˚C/150˚C fan/gas mark 3.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, egg yolk and vanilla extract together until just combined but not too frothy.
- Place the cream and milk in a pan over a medium heat and add the sugar, stirring to dissolve. Heat until bubbles form at the sides, then pour into the egg mixture and stir to combine. Strain through a sieve into a small baking dish or four individual ramekins.
- Stand the baking dish in a roasting tin half-filled with hot water. Sprinkle the top with nutmeg. Bake for 35-40 minutes until just set but still slightly wobbly in the centre.
- Serve hot, warm or chilled, topped with berries, jam or simply on its own.
200kcals, 8.6g fat (4g saturated), 24.5g carbs, 23.5g sugars, 6.6g protein, 0g fibre, 0.086g sodium