9 mini slider buns
60g light mayonnaise
12 slices roast ham
6 slices Provolone cheese
1 tbsp poppy seeds
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
120g butter, melted
1 tbsp onion powder
½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Cut the rolls in half and place the bottom halves in a baking dish so they fit snugly. Spread the mayonnaise over.
- Layer over the ham, then top with the cheese. Top with the top half of the buns.
- In a bowl, whisk together the poppy seeds, mustard, melted butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the rolls. Cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Uncover and cook for additional 2-3 minutes until the tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.