Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cut the rolls in half and place the bottom halves in a baking dish so they fit snugly. Spread the mayonnaise over.
- Layer over the ham, then top with the cheese. Top with the top half of the buns.
- In a bowl, whisk together the poppy seeds, mustard, melted butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the rolls. Cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Uncover and cook for additional 2-3 minutes until the tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.
Popular in French
Chocolate petit four