Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Heat the oil in a medium pan over a medium heat and cook the peppers, garlic, and basil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a food processor and whizz until smooth.
- Return to the same pan and bring to a simmer. Stir in the cream and Parmesan, and season to taste. Simmer, stirring, for five minutes, then set aside.
- Place the courgette and broccoli into the bottom of a large baking dish and season lightly. Top with the cod fillets and sprinkle with the parsley.
- Pour the red pepper sauce over the cod and vegetables.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes until the fish is cooked and the vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Per serving: 397kcals, 24.1g fat (11.5g saturated), 10.4g carbs, 4.2g sugars, 27.4g protein, 2.2g fibre, 0.632g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Tom yum soup with prawns