1 x 320g sheet of puff pastry, thawed
Plain flour, for rolling
1 whole, round Brie cheese (300-350g)
3 tbsp apricot jam
1 large egg, beaten
Baguette slices or crackers, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Dust the counter with a small amount of flour and roll out the puff pastry if it’s not wide enough to cover the entire round of Brie.
- Place the Brie in the middle of the pastry. Generously spread the top of the cheese with apricot jam. Fold the corners of the pastry over the Brie, forming a neat parcel. Use your hand to press the pastry gently against the Brie.
- Transfer the parcel to the baking tray and brush all over with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the pastry is deep golden-brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 6-8 minutes.
- Use the parchment paper to transfer the Brie to a serving plate. Arrange sliced baguette or crackers around the Brie and serve while warm.
Per Serving 376kcals, 26.3g fat (10.6g saturated), 23.8g carbs, 3.8g sugars, 11.6g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.347g sodium