70g light brown sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
1 tsp baking powder
Zest of 1 orange
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
60g walnuts, chopped
150g strawberries, sliced
60g dark chocolate, chopped
1 ripe banana, sliced
1 large egg
50g butter, melted
2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together the oats, sugar, baking powder, orange zest, cinnamon and salt. Stir in half of the chopped walnuts, strawberries and chocolate.
- Add the mixture to the baking dish, then scatter over the rest of the walnuts, strawberries and chocolate. Arrange the banana slices over the top.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, butter and vanilla. Pour over the oats, shaking the dish to distribute evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden and the mixture has set.
- Preheat the grill. Sprinkle over some brown sugar and pop the baking dish under the grill for about one minute until the top is lightly golden and caramelised.
416kcals, 20.3g fat (8.4g saturated), 49.7g carbs, 24.6g sugars, 11.4g protein, 5.2g fibre, 0.308g sodium