Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the chimichangas:
For the filling:
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together the cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, icing sugar, sour cream and vanilla extract. Cream together well, then gently fold in the strawberries and blueberries.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the tortillas, then roll each one up tightly, tucking in both ends. Secure with a toothpick.
- Brush the wraps all over with melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat. Arrange seam side-down on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate to serve, if desired.
344kcals, 22.3g fat (13.6g saturated), 33g carbs, 19.1g sugars, 5.2g protein, 2.6g fibre, 0.167g sodium
Popular in Cheesecake
Salted caramel blondie cheesecake