Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, being careful not to puncture the yolks.
- Slice the avocado in half and carefully remove the seed. Depending on how big the seed is, the hole in the avocado should be big enough for one small egg. If the hole looks too small, scoop out a little at a time until it can fit the egg.
- Nest the avocado halves into a small baking dish so that they stay upright. Carefully add one egg to each of the hollow avocado centres. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes until the egg whites have set and the yolk is still slightly runny.
- Drizzle some hot sauce over the avocado bowls (if desired) and serve hot with toast.
Per Serving 317kcals, 24.6g fat (5.6g saturated), 18.4g carbs, 1.6g sugars, 8.9g protein, 7.3g fibre, 0.268g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Hummus with chilli oil and crispy chickpeas