Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Carefully use a knife to core the centre of each apple, without cutting through the bottom.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, oats, sugar, pecans, sultanas, cinnamon, mixed spice and salt. Spoon the mixture evenly into each apple.
- Place the apples in a baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for 20 minutes until the apples are tender and the insides are syrupy. 5
- Serve warm with ice cream or custard.
Note: Custard ice cream can be used as an alternative to vanilla ice cream, if you wish.
Per serving: 448kcals, 28.5g fat (14.7g saturated), 51.4g carbs (38g sugars), 2.5g protein, 7.2g fibre, 0.207g sodium