Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the base
For the filling
- Lightly grease an 8-inch springform tin. In a bowl, combine the base ingredients and press into an even layer in the base of the tin.
- In a stand mixer, or using an electric whisk, beat the egg whites until stiff, then beat in 50g of the sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until nearly stiff.
- In a third bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg yolks, remaining sugar and melted chocolate together.
- Get the gelatine ready by following package instructions. Add the dissolved gelatine, whipped cream, egg yolk-chocolate mixture and the Baileys to the beaten egg whites and combine everything together until smooth.
- Add the cheesecake filling to the biscuit base and leave in the fridge to set over night. Grate chocolate on top before serving.
Test kitchen tip: This cheesecake is very light and airy, but you need to make sure to use powdered gelatine, as leaf gelatine won’t work. For a shorter cheesecake, a 10-inch tin can also be used.
Per serving: 493kcals, 39.5g fat (22.4g saturated), 30.2g carbs (20.1g sugars), 6.8g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.241g sodium