Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Season the cod with salt and pepper. Arrange three rashers on a work surface so they overlap slightly.
- Place a piece of fish at one short end and tightly wrap with the rasher, cutting off any excess bacon. Repeat with the remaining fish and bacon.
- Squeeze the juice from the grapefruit into a bowl. Whisk in the mustard, honey and vinegar. Gradually whisk in the oil.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Place the fish, seam-side down, into the pan and cook for 4-5 on each side until the bacon is crisp and the fish is cooked through.
- Toss the rocket with the grapefruit dressing and segments and serve alongside the cod.
Note: frisée lettuce can be used as an alternative to rocket leaves, if you wish.
Per serving: 539kcals, 31.1g fat (9g saturated), 6.7g carbs, 5.5g sugars, 46g protein, 1.2g fibre, 1.729g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Cod nuggets and wedges