120g frozen peas
1 tbsp olive oil
200g smoked bacon lardons
Handful of chives, snipped
1 tsp dried thyme
Salt and black pepper
100g Brie, sliced
Baked potatoes or potato wedges
- Put the peas in a jug or cup and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Allow to sit for two minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a small pan. Add the bacon lardons and fry until crisp and golden.
- In a jug, beat together the eggs, chives, thyme, a pinch of salt and plenty of black pepper. Transfer the bacon to the jug using a slotted spoon, reserving the bacon fat in the pan, then stir in the peas.
- Return the pan to a medium-low heat. Meanwhile, turn the grill on to a high heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes until the bottom half is set, then place the slices of Brie over the top. Place the pan under the hot grill until the frittata is puffed and golden and the Brie has melted. Allow to rest for 2-3 minutes, then transfer to a board and cut into slices. Serve with baked potatoes or potato wedges and some mixed leaves.
Per Serving: 375kcals, 30.1g fat (10.5g saturated), 5.1g carbs (2g sugars), 20.7g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.73g sodium.