6 slices of smoked streaky bacon rashers
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp chilli jam
1 ripe avocado
Juice of ½ a lime
4 thick slices of fresh sourdough bread
Romaine lettuce leaves
1 small heirloom tomato, sliced
- Preheat the grill. Add the bacon rashers to a pan and place under the grill for 10 minutes, flipping once, until just crispy.
- Mix the mayonnaise and chilli jam together in a small bowl.
- Peel and chop the avocado, then mash with the lime juice.
- Spread the avocado onto half of the bread slices, and the chilli mayo onto the other half.
- Build the sandwich with the lettuce, crispy bacon and tomato slices.
Per Serving 827kcals, 50.6g fat (12.4g saturated), 63.5g carbs, 11.2g sugars, 30.9g protein, 11.2g fibre, 1.837g sodium