Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the grill. Add the bacon rashers to a pan and place under the grill for 10 minutes, flipping once, until just crispy.
- Mix the mayonnaise and chilli jam together in a small bowl.
- Peel and chop the avocado, then mash with the lime juice.
- Spread the avocado onto half of the bread slices, and the chilli mayo onto the other half.
- Build the sandwich with the lettuce, crispy bacon and tomato slices.
Per Serving 827kcals, 50.6g fat (12.4g saturated), 63.5g carbs, 11.2g sugars, 30.9g protein, 11.2g fibre, 1.837g sodium
Popular in Quick and easy
Tom yum soup with prawns