Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7
- Halve the avocado, remove the pit and scoop a small amount of the flesh from the centre of each half to provide large enough space for your eggs
- Place the avocados cut side up on a baking tray, using crumpled up tin foil to hold them steady if necessary
- Crack one egg at a time into a ramekin, then carefully tip into one half of the avocado. Repeat with the second egg and avocado half
- Carefully place the baking tray into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Add the parsnips and shallots with some salt and pepper. Cook for five minutes
- Add the turkey bacon and rosemary and continue to cook for another 5-6 minutes until the bacon is crispy and the parsnips have softened. Add the peas and cook another two minutes. Stir through the parsley.
- Remove the avocados from the oven and place on serving plates. Add the hash and scatter with chopped spring onions.
Per Serving: 580kcals, 36.2g fat (7g saturated), 46.1g carbs (10.3g sugars), 21.7g protein, 17.6g fibre, 0.584g sodium.
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo