Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the burger together. Mix gently until just combined, leaving the chunks of avocado mostly intact.
- Using clean hands, form the mixture into eight equal burger patties.
- Place burgers on a piece of parchment paper on a plate or baking tray and place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to allow them to firm up.
- Cook over medium heat on the barbecue for about 5-6 minutes per side or until completely cooked throughout.
- Serve on gluten-free buns with your favourite toppings.
Per Serving: 323 kcals, 15.9g fat (4.2g saturated), 4.1g carbs (0.5g sugars), 39.9g protein, 2.6g fibre, 0.104g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR