Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat half of the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the turkey mince until completely browned with no pink parts remaining, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon.
- Add the garlic, season with salt and pepper and cook for one minute longer. Drain any fat from the pan and transfer to a bowl.
- Wipe the pan clean with a ball of kitchen paper. Return to a medium-high heat and add the remaining oil. When hot, cook the green beans for five minutes, stirring occasionally, until just tender and slightly charred.
- In a bowl, stir together the teriyaki sauce, ginger, lime zest and juice.
- Stir the turkey mixture into the green beans. Pour in the teriyaki mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately over rice or noodles, garnished with sliced red chilli and some lime wedges for squeezing over.
Note: vegetable oil can be used as an alternative to peanut oil, if you wish.
315kcals, 15.9g fat (4g saturated), 14.6g carbs, 8.9g sugars, 29.2g protein, 2.4g fibre, 2.031g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS
This would work just as well with chicken or pork mince.
Popular in 30-minute meals