Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the ice cream:
For the crumble:
- Combine the apples, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and salt in a saucepan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes until the apples have softened. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Transfer the ice cream to a baking dish. Add the cooled apple mixture and swirl through the ice cream with a spatula. Cover with clingfilm and freeze for at least one hour until firm.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Combine the flour, oats, sugars and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- Spread the crumble out on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through, until golden and crunchy. Remove and leave to cool.
- Add a layer of the crumble mixture to the bottom of four Kilner jars. Add a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of salted caramel sauce. Repeat these layers until you reach the top and finish with a final drizzle of sauce and a bit of the crumble.
Per serving: 736kcals, 35.5g fat (21.8g saturated), 103g carbs, 73.5g sugars, 6.9g protein, 4.7g fibre, 0.374g sodium
Popular in Fruit desserts
Microwave apple cake