Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Squeeze the sausages out of their skins, crumble the meat and cook in the pan for 5-6 minutes until thoroughly cooked. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Lightly butter a 20 x 30cm baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked sausage meat, cubed bread, Emmental, spinach and tomatoes. Toss together until evenly distributed. Spread this mixture into the baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs in another bowl until lightly blended. Add the cream and milk, season with salt and pepper and whisk until smooth. Pour this all over the bread mixture.
- Cover the baking dish with tin foil. Store in the fridge overnight or for up to 18 hours.
- When you wake up in the morning, preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Bake for 45 minutes until the egg has set and the top is golden brown.
Per serving: 303kcals, 17.7g fat (8.4g saturated), 18.7g carbs, 4.1g sugars, 16.9g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.394g sodium
Popular in Christmas
Mini veggie mushroom Wellingtons