260g smooth peanut butter
200g caster sugar
50g milk chocolate chips
30g dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4. Line 2-3 baking trays with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the peanut butter and caster sugar until smooth.
- Add the egg and the chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Take one tablespoon of the cookie dough, roll it into balls and place on the prepared tray. Continue until all the dough has been rolled.
- Use a fork to indent the cookies. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden around the edges and paler in the centre. Allow to cool on the tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool fully.
- Once the cookies have cooled, drizzle them with melted dark chocolate.
Per Serving 139kcals, 8.1g fat (2.3g saturated), 14.8g carbs (12.9g sugars), 3.8g protein, 1g fibre, 0.007g sodium