Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Line a microwave-safe tray with parchment paper.
- Split the biscuits into two bowls, placing the biscuits in one bowl and the filling in the other.
- Whizz the biscuits in a food processor to form a fine crumb. Alternatively, place in a resealable bag, close tightly and bash with a rolling pin.
- Pour the crushed biscuits back into the bowl and stir in the baking powder, milk and the filling from the biscuits. Stir to combine well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and sprinkle over some extra crushed biscuits.
- Cook in the microwave for 5-8 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, then cut into squares. Serve in a bowl with ice-cream and chocolate sauce.
Per serving: 385kcals, 16.8g fat (1.3g saturated), 52.1g carbs (4.3g sugars), 5.3g protein, 1.5g fibre, 0.030g sodium
Popular in Brownies
Caramel cornflake crunch brownies