Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Lightly coat a 23cm pie dish with cooking spray.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and cook the onion for 3-4 minutes. Add the mushrooms and thyme and cook for 3-4 minutes longer, then transfer to a large bowl and allow to cool.
- When the onion mixture has cooled, add the Cheddar, flour and some salt and pepper. Spread this mixture over the base of the prepared pie dish. Scatter over the chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- In a jug, whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour over the onion mixture.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes or until puffed and golden. Allow the quiche to cool completely, then slice into wedges and wrap individually. Pack with mixed leaves to serve.
Per Serving 213 kcal, 9.4g fat (3.5g saturated), 16.9g carbs, 6.5g sugar, 16g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.265g sodium.
MAKE IT YOURS
Mix it up by adding any leftover veggies you have to hand!