500g asparagus spears, trimmed
4 ripe tomatoes, halved
3 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
12 slices smoked pancetta or smoked streaky bacon
12 baby potatoes, halved
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp honey
1 tsp Dijon mustard
4 eggs, poached
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Arrange the asparagus and tomato halves in a single layer on a rimmed baking tray. Drizzle over one tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll each slice of pancetta up into a spiral and nestle these in amongst the vegetables.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the tomatoes are soft and the pancetta is crisp.
- In the meantime, cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until fork-tender.
- In a jug, combine the remaining olive oil with the vinegar, honey, mustard and some salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined. Pour half of the dressing into a bowl and add the rocket. Toss to coat, then divide amongst serving plates.
- Drain the potatoes and allow to steam dry for 2-3 minutes. Gently toss them in the remaining dressing.
- Place the potatoes, asparagus and pancetta over the rocket. Top each portion with a poached egg and serve.
Per serving 579kcals, 19.5g fat (7.5g saturated), 47.8g carbs (10.5g sugars), 32.5g protein, 10g fibre, 1.044g sodium