- 8 good-quality pork sausages
- 3 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3 red peppers, deseeded and chopped into 3cm chunks
- 3 deseeded and chopped into 3cm chunks
- 2 large red onions, cut into thick wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
To serve: Mustard mashed potato
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the sausages, garlic, peppers and onions in a large roasting tin. Drizzle with the oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the balsamic, honey and thyme. Stir together well, then pour the mixture all over the sausages and vegetables. Toss to coat, then return to the oven and roast for 15 minutes longer or until the sausages are completely cooked throughout. Serve with mustard mashed potato.
Per Serving: 219kcals, 14.7g fat (3.4g saturated), 16g carbs, 9.4g sugars, 6.8g protein, 2.7g fibre, 0.203g sodium