For the sauce:
- 4 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp black pepper
For the fried rice:
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 handful of frozen peas, thawed in boiling water for 30 seconds
- 300g cooked, frozen prawns, thawed
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- In a jar, combine all of the sauce ingredients and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Grate the cauliflower in a food processor with a grater attachment or with a hand grater.
- Heat one tablespoon of coconut oil in a large wok or frying pan over a medium heat and cook the carrots, onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes until soft.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a second wok or large pan over a high heat and fry the cauliflower for five minutes, spreading it out so that it can brown a little and stirring every minute or so.
- Make a well in the centre of the cauliflower. Add the beaten eggs and stir until they just begin to thicken. Toss throughout the cauliflower, then remove from the heat and set aside.
- Add the peas to the onion mixture and cook for one minute. Add the prawns and heat through, stirring often.
- Combine the contents of both pans into one pan and add a splash of the sauce. Toss to combine evenly.
- Divide between serving bowls and top with spring onions and coriander. Serve with extra sauce on the side.
Per serving: 320kcals, 14.3g fat (10g saturated), 23.9g carbs, 9.7g sugars, 27.1g protein, 8.4g fibre, 1.019g sodium