4 thin-cut, boneless pork chops
Salt and black pepper
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp dried coriander
1 tbsp olive oil
½ an onion, sliced
1 head of broccoli, chopped into florets
1 large apple, thinly sliced
180ml dry apple cider
80ml light cream
Fresh sage, chopped, to garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper, cinnamon and coriander.
- Place the pork chops into the pan and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Transfer the chops to a plate and set aside.
- Add the butter to the pan, and reduce the heat to medium. Once the butter has melted, add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the apples and broccoli and cook for five minutes.
- Add the cider and bubble for 1-2 minutes, scraping any sticky bits off the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Add the cream and stir for one minute.
- Add the pork chops back into the pan along with any juices they have released. Cook for 6-7 minutes, until the pork is cooked through and the apple cider has reduced.
- Garnish with fresh sage and serve.
693kcals, 51.6g fat (21g saturated), 22.1g carbs, 13.1g sugar, 37.2g protein, 4.6g fibre, 0.464g sodium