2 tbsp olive oil
500g raw frozen prawns, defrosted
1 large onion, chopped
5 garlic cloves, crushed
1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
1 tsp cumin
½ tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp dried chilli flakes, or more to taste
Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
- In a large frying pan, heat one tablespoon of oil and cook the prawns for 1-2 minutes until barely pink. Remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the same pan and cook the onion, garlic and red pepper over a medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring regularly. Add the tomatoes and water. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to medium and return the prawns to the pan. Stir in the cumin, paprika, chilli flakes and parsley and season well.
- Transfer everything to an ovenproof dish and cover tightly with tin foil. Bake the stew for eight minutes.
- Serve hot with crusty garlic bread and some lemon wedges.
Per Serving 275kcals, 9.9g fat (1.8g saturated), 16.1g carbs, 7.8g sugars, 31.3g protein, 4g fibre, 0.320g sodium
Just €1.75/£1.26 per serving!